Here are some great tips to get you started on online marketing:
1. Find collaborations (works just as well offline) with other companies where you have the same group of customers and complement each drawing without competing. Tell then customers about each other or agree a kickback to the referring customers to you. Take a lunch together to see what more you can find to help each other.
2. Become a fan on various Facebook pages and present your company to the other fans. Here you have our Facebook page where you can feel free to add a link to your website.
3. Annordna a competition and find sponsors who pay the prices.
4. Comment on articles and blogs. Write good comments and questions to articles and blogs which you may link to your website. Do it seriously and be sure not to spam.
5. Working with search engine optimization by getting links to your website.
6. Join a forum where you are able to link to your website from your signature. There you can participate in discussions and every time you write a post, you will automatically receive a backlink. It provides both traffic and link power.
7. Guest Blogging in someone who has visitors with potential customers. Get bloggers and site owners to post any good written and provide something to readers. It can be really effective marketing where you can also ask for a link back to your website with a well-chosen keywords.
8. E-mail marketing and newsletters are a very cost effective marketing where it is also easy to measure results. Start collecting email addresses on your website today. Bid on a PDF with free tips, or anything else to get more subscribers.